Red Bank Charter School Foundation
What is the Red Bank Charter School Foundation?
The Red Bank Charter School Foundation (“Foundation”) is a nonprofit 501 (c) (3) corporation. Our mission is to support the Red Bank Charter School (“RBCS”) in fulfilling its educational purposes of providing an education to the students of RBCS and in meeting the education needs of the community at large.
The Foundation has launched a $1 million campaign to make it possible for the RBCS to have its first gymnasium (4,300 square-foot with educational space) to support the development of life-long personal fitness activities. Our sports team will finally have a home court on which to practice rather than having to travel to rented facilities. The gymnasium will also provide much needed space for indoor recess during hard weather and for school events.
Additionally, the Foundation will be able to establish an endowment to fund educational programs, development, equipment and tools to support innovation, creativity and excellence at the RBCS, as well as to support future facility improvements.
How can you help support the Foundation?
The Foundation is reaching out to our community of friends, businesses, parents, alumni and alumni families, as well as to corporate and private Foundations, to help us raise the financial support needed to create the school’s first gymnasium and to establish an endowment for the school’s future. Please consider one of the methods of giving below.
- Cash: Gifts made by cash or check are the most common, and provide the Foundation with the most flexibility as we provide funding to build the gymnasium and to establish an Endowment for the school’s future.
- Pledges: Pledges are commitments you make in good faith. They are not legally binding. Your commitment, noted in a Letter of Intent (document below), can be fulfilled through monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual installments over a period of up to five years.
- We will gratefully accept gifts in various forms including: Corporate Matching Gifts, Real Estate, Securities, Planned Gifts, Life Insurance and Gifts in-kind.
- Naming Opportunities: Donor naming opportunities are available for those who make gifts of $25,000 and above, including the option to name spaces within the school. Spaces may be named in order to recognize the donor, or in honor or in memory of a friend or a loved one.
Every donation to the Campaign will receive donor recognition.
Other ways to support the Foundation
- Attend fundraising events the Foundation will be hosting throughout the year.
- Consider creating a Fundraiser on Facebook. This is an easy way to support the Foundation. For instructions on how to create a Fundraiser on Facebook, please reach out to the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your company participates in the United Way campaign, consider the Foundation as one of your charities.
Volunteer your expertise or services by serving as a: Board Member of the Foundation, Guest speaker or guest instructor, Consultant (graphic arts/design, advertising, marketing, public relations, legal support, strategic planning, etc.) Special event planner, organizer, or performer.
Ibby Hertz, President
Christina Dostie, Vice President
Donna IlVento, Secretary
Miguel Flores, Treasurer
If you would like to send a donation by cash, check or pledge, please make checks payable to the Red Bank Charter School Foundation and mail it to us at:
Red Bank Charter School Foundation
68 White Street, Suite 7-165
Red Bank, NJ 07701
If you would like to make a donation via credit card, please send an email to email@example.com, and our Treasurer will be in touch to secure your donation.
If you are interested in a naming opportunity or have any other questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.